Tuesday 27 March 2012

Dungarees!

Good day you fine people! I'm in a jolly good mood today, must have something to do with the glorious sun that's been shining all day! Here's an outfit post from a couple days ago but these dungarees haven't actually come off! They're so comfy and make me feel about ten years old again. I got them off Ebay ages ago for about a fiver but the straps were too small (size 10 my arse!) so I had to lengthen them with an old belt of my brothers. I reckon the stripes look quite funky if I do say so myself. 

 *I look like I'm doing lunges!*

Dungarees: Ebay
T-shirt: Borrowed



 *Just a casual ninja pose for you there*
 


  
Thought it was about time I introduced you to my lovely pet cat, Chloe. She doesn't look that pleased to be in these photos with me, haha. I've had her since I was 10 and she is completely and utterly nuts! Like her owner I guess.

Anyway, I have a date with Shakespeare and I'm already running late, Will doesn't like to be kept waiting! 

Hope you're all enjoying the sun if you've got it!


Always reminds me of summer!

xx
 

4 comments:

  1. Yes! I have been totally loving overalls lately and you are wearing these ones so well I really like the belt on the straps what a great idea!!!<3 it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! Glad you share my love for overalls! x

      Delete
  2. totALLy digging your ninja poses love! and btw your body is insane!

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll be sure to reply, keep checking back! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...