Saturday 10 March 2012

Going Back To The Start

Hello! So despite some very disappointing A-level results on Thursday my chin is up and here is another look for you! After seeing an E (yes an E!) on my results sheet I am more determined than ever to get the A I need in English. So after this post out come the books and I'm going to crack on with coursework! 

 *Chubby Cheeks!*
Top: Ebay
Shorts: DIY
Cardigan: Charity Shop
Cross Necklace: Ebay

 Yesterday I went up to my friends house and we got Chinese accompanied with a nice bottle of rose. We ended up watching a film called 'The Runaways' with Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart (who we made fun of all night) and it was pretty good. The film really made me want to dress like a rock star and wear face paint and HUGE platform heels! Bet that would give the old folks in my village a lil' bit of a scare, haha! Just listening to Coldplay at the moment and preparing myself for my coursework with lots of tea! But it's all good I'm going to Ross's tonight for beer and Naruto so on that note I'll leave you with this. Have a good weekend!


xx

1 comment:

Leave a comment and I'll be sure to reply, keep checking back! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...