Sunday 22 April 2012

Still Alive.

Hello, sorry for the lack of posts. I've been pretty busy (not getting drunk FYI) but I have a couple things planned and lots to show you so bare with me. In the mean time here's a few photos to wet your pallet. 

* Ring from 28p from Ebay*



*Awesome octopus mug*

* Amazing buns my best friend made me, they're chocolate with chocolate orange on top, yum!*


* My face (sans le maquillage)*

Shirt: Charity Shop
Scarf: Charity Shop
Top: Primark
Shorts: DIY
Tights: Tesco

This is what I wore to school on my Birthday, not that exciting but just look at the badge! 

 

I quite like The Feeling, whatever happened to them?

xx

9 comments:

  1. i have a really similar ring to that but silver. it's so cute! i just followed you, check out my blog?
    http://fashionfumble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Sure I'd check you out :) x

      Delete
  2. aw the ring is such a bargain! hope you had a lovely birthday :) x


    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my those cupcakes have me craving right now!
    I love your ring and your nail colour! Lovely :)

    http://theldnedit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll be sure to reply, keep checking back! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...