Saturday 26 May 2012

It's Been Hectic!

Apologies for being absent, my life has been so hectic lately. My mum broke her arm on Saturday at the 1940's weekend and went into hospital for surgery on Wednesday but they didn't operate till the next day. So I've been filling her shoes and playing general house keeper for the past week or so. Not only that but I had an exam yesterday as well as prom (I'll post about it later) so I really haven't had time to be taking pictures. 

Anyway, enough of a sob story! Here is an outfit I wore to school earlier in the week. I got told I look 'eccentric' and my mum said I looked silly. At the time I thought 'nah, I look ok' but on reflection I'm not too sure. I thought I'd post it anyway as even fashion bloggers like me (lolololol) don't get it right. I'm experimenting with my style more than ever right now so I'm bound to look like a dick at some point or another. But that's ok because at least I tired it. So I would love to encourage you to all be more experimental with your style and if you get it wrong, you get it wrong. At the end of the day they're just clothes.

T-Shirt: Boyfriend's
Belt: Vintage
Skirt: DIY 


 Cycling Shorts/ Leggings: DIY 


Although this outfit isn't great I am rather proud of the skirt. It's made out of a large piece of fabric we had lying around which I just sewed onto a length of elastic. However, the elastic did lose a bit of its stretchiness so its a bit big on me, woops. Also, my legs aren't actually that colour, I was wearing tight to 'test' them out for prom but I didn't even end up wearing them as it was so god damn hot!

I reckon that's all you're gonna get out of me today. I've got a few jobs to do as well as revision before heading off for a picnic with Ross.

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who reads my posts and comments. Also to any new followers. You really are all so lovely!
 

Because Marina is lovely too. 

xx

5 comments:

  1. wow i cant believe you made that skirt! and awesome outfit, so glad to have found your blog,
    followed:D

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, I followed you back cos yours was so awesome!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh thank you, I wasn't too sure about it tbh haha :)

      Delete

Leave a comment and I'll be sure to reply, keep checking back! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...