Thursday 13 September 2012

Off I Go.

Hello there everyone. Just doing a quick post to let you know that I haven't forgotten about my little blog but I have honestly been so caught up in panicking and getting ready for university that I haven't had a chance to take pictures or anything.

Though to be honest the majority of my clothes are already packed leaving me with only a few bits and pieces to last me until I go. Cue living in the same T-shirt and shorts. 

I travel down to Kent on Saturday and I'll definitely keep up to blogging whilst I'm at university. If anyone knows anywhere in Canterbury where I can snap up cheap bargains then do let me know! I've heard charity shops are quite good there so I'm sure I'll be taking a nosy not long after I arrive. 

I'm pretty excited and my only worries are my ID and railcard arriving before I go. I'm traveling down on the train and if I don't have my railcard I'll have to pay full fare for a new ticket. Fingers crossed eh?

So yeah. That's about it, expect a new blog post this time next week from my new room.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with Uni hope it will all go easy and you will enjoy it ;)
    Would you mind if we follow eachother? :)
    http://alwaysannieh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll be sure to reply, keep checking back! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...